An invitation is extended to all Pathologists, Scientists and Medical Laboratory professionals to attend for updates and debate around key harmonisation topics affecting Australasian laboratories, including:
- Update on past recommendations and implementation/uptake
- Upcoming Verification/Validation recommendations
- Harmonised Reference Intervals – priorities for the next 10 years?
- Upcoming harmonised endocrinology recommendations: Aldosterone/Renin ratio, Tmp/GFR bone mineral reporting, paediatric endocrinology, macroprolactin
- Latest on lipids testing and reporting
- Informatics – RCPA PI 2023 project
- Sustainability and environmental best practice
The 1.5 day hybrid workshop starts with lunch on Thursday (for inperson delegates) from 11am, for a 12noon AEST program start. The program includes interaction from both online and inperson delegates.
DOWNLOAD PRELIMINARY PROGRAM.
- Full Registration (includes access to all sessions, daily catering & networking drinks on Thursday, access to recordings post meeting) - $480.00
- Online Registration (includes access to all sessions, interactive Q&A with onsite delegates). - $280.00
- Industry Support* (includes recognition as a supporter of the Harmonisation Workshop and one full in-person registration, two online registrations, & access to recordings post meeting) - $850.00
All delegates receive access to recordings post meeting.
*Industry Support Opportunities
We are pleased to invite industry to support the workshop with a $850 sponsorship (inc. GST). As well as supporting this important initiative this is an opportunity for your organisation to demonstrate your active participation in the project by sponsoring and attending the meeting. Your support includes recognition as a supporter of the Harmonisation Workshop and one full in-person registration, and two online registrations to attend the workshop.
Optional Dinner - Thursday 20 July, 6.30pm - Curry Craze, Mascot. $50pp.
Join us for dinner on Thursday night, after the networking drinks. Catch up with colleagues and enjoy a delicious meal, only a short 2min walk from the hotel.
The cost is $50.00 per person and includes a shared banquet menu (see below). Beverages are not included but can be purchased at the bar.
ENTREE: MIXED ENTREE PLATTER
MAIN: BUTTER CHICKEN, ROGAN JOSH, BEEF VINDALOO AND VEGETARIAN KORMA
SIDES: RICE, NAAN, PAPADUM AND SIDE DISH PLATTER
Accommodation options (book direct via links below):
- Click on the Register button below then choose your registration option.
- Answer the registration questions and 'save'
- ADD an optional dinner ticket if you wish to attend the optional dinner on Thursday
- Click on 'Proceed to Checkout'
- On the Payment page: Choose payment option - credit card or please invoice
- If you tick 'please invoice' a PO is required - insert PO number or TBC if supplied later. If no PO then insert 'none'
- To complete your registration click 'Submit Order'.