Feedback invitation - AS 3864.2-2012 - Medical refrigeration equipment
Standards Australia has received a proposal for a Standards development project.
Standards Australia invites your feedback on the proposal, which includes the following projects:
- Revision, AS 3864.2-2012, Medical refrigeration equipment - For the storage of blood and blood products, Part 2: User-related requirements for care, maintenance, performance verification and calibration
- Revision, AS 3864.1-2012, Medical refrigeration equipment - For the storage of blood and blood products, Part 1: Manufacturing requirements
To view the details of this Proposal and to provide comments click here, OR:
Consultation on this proposal closes on Friday, 27 October 2023 at midnight, AEST.
Please note that once consultation closes, comments cannot be accepted on this proposal therefore we ask that you provide feedback prior to the close date.
When looking at the proposal, there are three main criteria to be assessed:
- The Identification of the need for the work, and issue(s) for which the development of a new, revised or amended Australian Standard is the answer.
- The scope and summary of the specific intent of the proposed changes to address the issue(s).
- The "net benefit" case covering Public Safety, Social and Community interests, the Environment, Economic impacts of the changes and any Competitive impacts provided.